Thursday, June 16, 2011

Off to Morocco!

After few months of travelling between Austria, Poland and Holland it’s time to start a real journey!

I’m finally going to Morocco! Well, actually WE. We’re going to Morocco! Tickets booked 3 days ago and the departure is tomorrow.

This time it seems I will have a chance to discover the country with locals: live in their houses, celebrate their events, watch their everyday life. I can’t wait to see all the faces of Morocco, smell colourful spices, taste delicious tajins and experience a real hamam!

I haven’t been there yet but I feel I already like it a lot!

We’ll travel around the southern part of the country, next time I’ll discover the charm of Casablanca and Fez and other cities in the north (yes, next time is coming soon, as well).

Oh, and the festival in Essaouira! That’s our plan, too. And after all, a Moroccan wedding, where I’ll be the main photographer…

Pictures soon!

No comments: