Sunday, May 1, 2016

Really, 4 years without a post?
(polska wersja: tutaj)



Four years in the cyber world seems like eternity. Well, let it be then. I haven’t posted anything for eternity. Not because I didn’t travel in that time. Quite the contrary.

Somehow my life took on another dimension and the student-hippie-happie-go-lucky travels transformed into business-and-family-must-see-and-must-do travels. Don’t get me wrong. I did enjoy my multiple trips to Poland, Morocco, UK, Germany, Netherlands, Spain, USA, Czech Republic, Greece, Belgium, Luxembourg, France or Ireland, but there was no time and no inspiration to write about it. My writing muse changed its course and moved to business related blogs and articles, pushing the travel adventures to the background.

But now the time has come to revive the initial enthusiasm and put new life into the blog! So, there we go! The final countdown has just begun. The next big journey starts in… 2 days!


Stay tuned for more details!

No comments: