Thursday, July 22, 2010

Before

or some kind of introduction.

It's high time to begin the next journey! The idea came more less a year ago and in February I decided I just have to go to Romania this summer. And I didn't care if I go there alone or not, I just have to be there:)
So the time has come. And I'm going alone. I don't mind, though with a partner I would hitch-hike there rather than go by train. But well, it's not so bad after all.
I'm leaving from Vienna to Budapest. Then the next train will take me to Timisoara. And I'm planing to buy tickets in each country on the train, so to make the journey bit cheaper:)
After few days Zofia and her friend will visit me in Transilvania and after a week, when they're gone, I'm visiting my Romanian friend. And then the next part of the journey begins. This time towards the Danube Delta, passing through many interesting places. And then – probably alone again – I hope to get to Marumaresh or Bukovina.
It's a bit pity that I have only 4 weeks for my journey. To get everywhere I want to, I would need at least 6 weeks. Well, I'll leave a piece of Romania and Moldavia for the next time. And hope it will come soon...
But for now – farewell Vienna, welcome new adventures!

No comments: