Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Changes

or how wie visit caves in Turda and walk around Cluj again...

The only problem with travelling is that you have no control and no influence on what's happening far away from you, back home. This time my strength and independence were crashed a bit because of a few unpredicted events. For a short time I really felt I should/need/want to get back, my energy disappeared, my optimistic atitutude vanished, as well. But after a while I regained what I lost. There's no point to give up, to resign from fulfilling your dreams because of a temporary crisis. My independence and strength were rebuilt and I could move on. Hope that this time stronger than before.

But before that happened I met my friends finally. Visiting Cluj with them was a slightly different experience. We climbed a hill with a citadel, were we found many trees with fresh plumps. It as rainy all the time, but we enjoyed our free lunch anyway. And my friends agreed with me - there's really not much to see in Cluj, few hours are enough to see the city.

So today in the morning, before we left to Sibiu, we went to a nearby salt mine in Turda. There's a park down there, with a football pitch, mini golf, boats, bowling and many other attractions. I must say I didn't want to go there but I really liked it after all. Soemthing new. Quite spontanous but fun. And finally in a rather rural area.

Now we're leaving to Sibiu, this time we'll stay in a hostel, as well, because the camping is quite far away and we don't have much time.

Now I'm really happy I'm not alone anymore. I wouldn't have regained my motivation and strength to continue my journey so quickly if I had spent those without my friends. So here's the next advantage of travelling with a company - they make you keep going, whatever happens...

No comments: