Monday, July 26, 2010

Cluj Napoca

or it's time to change some things...

I'm already fed up with cities, I really want to go to a countryside. But I'm in Cluj Napoca now, waiting for my friends. Zosia's friend (don't know him yet) is coming today, Zosia is coming tomorrow in the morning. Then few more cities in Transilvania and then finally countryside! Can't wait to go there.

Waiting for the guys to join me, I've already explored the city. Well, it's not amazing. Many churches of various religions, crowded streets, more tourists, life going on faster then in the Timisoara or Oradea. Classical music was played from the loudspeakers on the square, where the Orthodox Cathedral and the Theater is. And the fountain show accompanied the music show. You could hear all the most popular musical compositions – the one of Mozart or Beethoven. I stayed quite a lot of time on the bench near the fountain, listening to the music and then reading a book. The walk around the city didn't take much time and I'll have to do it again tomorrow. Oh, well – I want to do it again, to visit the city with my friends this time.

And it's the first and probably the last time when we're staying in a hostel. It is quite nice, with a kitchen, so we can cook, with a small breakfast and many young English tourists. But still – I prefer campings, especially in the summer.

Tomorrow – the boring Cluj Napoca sequel. Or maybe it won't be boring to explore the city again, because this time I won't be alone. And it's high time to do a short break from travelling alone.

No comments: