Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Bank account and sport classes (03.10.08)

Formalities-shitties... Thankfully, it's almost over.

We signed up for sport classes today. I wanted to choose swimming, but it overlapped with my classes at Uni. What a pity. So I chose Yoga. At least I won't have to look for a Yoga School. I wouldn't give up practicing it here, after so many years. And about the swimming – well, I don't need stupid classes to do it. As always – I'll do without it. I'll find a swimming pool and will go there each week. I regret only one thing – that I haven't taken my bike with me. There's so many bike routes here, and well, I used to cycle to the swimming pool in Poznan. Now it's over...
Anyway, the Sport Institute offers so many classes that it really might be difficult to decide on sth. There's for example Latin Fit, Indian Dance, Oriental Dance, martial arts, various kinds of yoga, meditation, zen, all the team games and so on and so on.
Oh, one more thing. My Yoga classes (advance level) takes place each Wed at 7.45. It's painfully early but I don't care... I hope, I don't...

Then we opened an account in Bank Austria. Finally. The guy that served was really nice, everything went smoothly and after few minutes we became new customers of the most popular Austrian Bank. Cool.
Now we can discover Vienna peacefully...

No comments: