Friday, November 7, 2008

To go or not to go... (30.06.07)

I needed a lot of time to make this decision. The plans were different. I wanted to go to USA to visit my family. But suddenly it turned out that I got a job on Gran Canaria. Maybe not the perfect one, but... Hm, the place really attracts me. It's gonna be fun. Although there are some cons. Whatever. It's good that Paulina's coming with me. I wouldn't go there alone...
So, we booked the tickets, leaving on 16th July. Coming back 10th September. Hope it will all work out. Oh, yeah, and the job itself: we are to be Vacation Promotion Representatives. Sounds bit unclear. The main task is to promote a holiday resort, talk to customers etc. I can't imagine myself doing that, but I don't care. Accomodation is free, they'll pay back about 40% for the flight and it's possible to earn even 300 euro a week. Sounds cool, doesn't it?

No comments: