Thursday, November 6, 2008

erasmus (1.10.08)

Well, that's what my life is. I have just got back from one journey and I'm already off for the next one. A different one. Longer one. Connecting studies and entertainment. Simply - Erasmus Exchange. In Vienna!

So, here's the story:
After 6 hours in a car we have finally arrived to Vienna. We = my parents, Magda and me. I can't imagine getting here on a train... We've taken so much stuff... It was really difficult to place it all in the car.

On the spot, it turned out that our room in a studenthouse is still occupied. Nice. Should be free. Whatever. We had to talk to that lady in the studenthouse office. After some time (about 3 hours) we could finally move in. Phew, that was not easy. Neither quick. But here we are. With all the bags and stuff on the floor, in a quite shabby room, with bathroom and kitchen on the corridor, in a completely new and strange situation... None of us has never lived in a studenhouse before. We'll see what comes next.
No I'm too tired...

No comments: