Tuesday, November 18, 2008

From Varanasi to Dehli (19.02.08)

We have just come back from Varanasi, after 13 hours on a train. It was full of snoring, spitting, staring and dirty Indians. Never mind. It's nothing extraordinary, it's standard. The most important is, that I've seen the holy river, holy rituals, incredible sunrise on the river Ganges and Sarnath – the most serene Indian town I've visited so far. Buddha gave his first sermon there and now a lot of pilgrims visit Sarnath each day.
On Thursday we're going back to Poland, such a pity, I really don't want to. I'd better go out now and absorb all the Indian peculiarities with all my senses to have some topics to write about. When I come back, I'll post more fascinating accounts of our unbelievable experiences:) My big dream has been coming true for a second week now, I can't waste my time sitting by the computer.

No comments: